Low profile “mixed-flow” fan with sound-absorbent insulation.
Manufactured in plastic material, with a specifically designed internal skin to direct the sound waves in the right angle for them to be captured by the sound-absorbent material.
Manufacturer: Soler & Palau (Spain)
Fitted with rubber gaskets on the inlet and outlet to absorb vibrations, a body that can be dismantled.
Connection box can be rotated 360*, to facilitate easy connection of the power cable.
Speed controlable 230 V 50 Hz motor, of 2 speeds. Motor is IP44, class B, with ball bearings and safety thermal overload protection.
Guarantee: 2 years
– Low profile. The low profile of the TD-SILENT fans makes them the most effective solution for installations where the space of installation is limited such as false ceilings.
– Low noise level. Sound waves produced inside the TD, are directed through the perforated inner skin and absorbed by the layer of sound-absorbent material.
– Easy maintenance. Bi-material support brackets, which in addition to simplifying installation, serve as joint seals.
– Connection box rotated 360°. Connection box can be rotated 360°, to facilitate easy connection of the power cable.
– Flexible washers. Bi-material inlet and outlet incorporating a flexible washer to facilitate installation and absorb vibrations.
– Support bracket. Support bracket for installing on a wall or ceiling, incorporating twin-material support brackets for the motor section that absorbs vibration.
– Easy to mount. Loosen and open clamps on both sides.
There are no reviews yet.